Job Type: Permanent
Engineering, Electronic Engineer, VHDL Engineer
Systems Engineer, Co. Galway
- Review Customer Requirements & translation into Systems Requirements Specification
- Develop Systems Test Spec, from systems test cases to unique systems requirements to ensure full test coverage of system interfaces
- Perform engineering assessment of internal and external Change Requests made to project & translation into specific systems requirements
- Systems Architecture design
- Produce Systems Architecture Design documentation based on the system requirements, working closely with R&D PTMs to ensure all sub-system interfaces are defined.
- Produce Systems Integration Test Specification, with traceability from integration test cases to the unique System Architecture requirements to ensure test coverage of all interfaces.
- Produce & take ownership of System FMEA in the project
- Validation Planning and Reporting in the project
- Produce Systems Test Plan for each phase in line with the agreed Systems Test Specification & Feature by Phase document, including timing plan & identified resources
- Produce Systems Integration Test Plan
- Manage the full execution of the Systems Test & Systems Integration Test plans. Monitoring and controlling progress & collation, evaluation & report of all systems test results,
- Own system traceability from Requirements definition to Proof of delivery
- Ensure all systems work products are managed through
Configuration Management & Change Control processes.
The role is Co. Galway
Permanent position with full benefits.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Contact David Coyle at Methodius at 01 6351748 if you have any queries concerning the role
- Engineering degree
- Systems engineering experience, 3+ years experience
- ISO15504/ Automotive SPICE training
- Continuous Improvement mind frame
- Multinational experience
Salary is based on experience. Excellent package and bonus
The Position is based in South Dublin
All application will be dealt with in the strictest confidence
Contact David Coyle at Methodius at 01 6351748 or email,
Apply For JobE-mail